- HALF MARATHON (21.097 KM) 18 Years & Above
- COOL RUN (10 KM) 15 Years & Above
- DREAM RUN (5 KM) 10 Years & Above
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your application.
- Once you successfully submit your online application, details in your online profile cannot be changed/edited by you. For any corrections, please email us at [email protected]
- Applicants can register only via online using this registration link and paying applicable entry fees based on race category opted for. No individual/group has been authorized to collect entries on behalf of the event promoter, Anybody Can Run
- Please read the Health Mandatories for details; the requirements mentioned therein must be fulfilled by all applicants at the time of registration and as advised by the event organizer from time to time.
- Anybody Can Run shall follow all health-related mandates, regulations and advisory of the relevant Govt. authorities. Non-compliance with these mandates, regulations and advisory by any Participant shall result in non-participation. The Govt. issues a mandate for thermal screening in public places. On the race day, where temperature of participants is thermally screened, participants recording a body temperature will not be allowed to run on race day. They shall be requested to leave the race premises with immediate effect. Such non-participation of participants which is a result of any health mandate will not entitle the participant to refund or deferment of entry fees.
- Important: Overseas applicants must check on travel protocols and quarantine rules of their respective localities/countries and Jaipur, India in force prior to applying and participating at the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2022.
- Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2022 Expo & Running Number Bib Collection
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2022 Expo (Friday, 16th Oct to Saturday, 17th December 2022), Confirmed participants residing in Jaipur are requested to choose their bib collection on 16th December allowing time slots available on 17th December for outstation participants to collect their number bibs.
- Entry Rejection and Refund Policy
- Once applied, no requests for cancellation and refund of application fees will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the Expo or not allowed to run on the race day due to high temperature or being unwell.
- Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event registration team immediately.
Entry Deferment Policy
- Only in the case of the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2022 event is cancelled for reasons whatsoever, would your entry at the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2022 be carried forward, in the same race category, to the subsequently conducted edition of the Vedanta Pink Half Marathon. No additional entry fees will be charged to such participants. Qualification criteria set for the next edition shall however apply.
- In the case where participation in specific race categories needs to be reduced in view of any Government issued protocols, the rule of last-in-first-out will be applied. Such participants who do not get final confirmations can defer their entry in the same race category to the next conducted edition of Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon. No additional entry fees will be charged to such participants. Qualification criteria set for the next edition shall however apply.
Other Important Points
- The right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this entry form are at the sole discretion of Anybody Can Run and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
- Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon at any point in time without any notice.
- For more information, please check FAQs