- HALF MARATHON (21.097 KM) 18 Years & Above
- COOL RUN (10 KM) 15 Years & Above
- DREAM RUN (5 KM) 10 Years & Above
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your application.
- Once you successfully submit your online application, details in your online profile cannot be changed/edited by you. For any corrections, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants can register only via online using this registration link and paying applicable entry fees based on race category opted for. No individual/group has been authorized to collect entries on behalf of the event promoter, Anybody Can Run
- Please read the Health Mandatories for details; the requirements mentioned therein must be fulfilled by all applicants at the time of registration and as advised by the event organizer from time to time.
- Anybody Can Run shall follow all health related mandates, regulations and advisory of the relevant Govt. authorities. Non-compliance with these mandates, regulations and advisory by any Participant shall result in non-participation. Such non-participation of participants which is a result of any health mandate will not entitle the participant to refund or deferment of entry fees.
- Important: Overseas applicants must check on travel protocols of their respective localities/countries and Jaipur, India in force prior to applying and participating at the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2023.
Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2023 Expo & Running Number Bib Collection
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2023 Expo (15th and 16th December 2023), Confirmed participants residing in Jaipur are requested to choose their bib collection on 15th December allowing time slots available on 16th December for outstation participants to collect their number bibs.
Entry Rejection and Refund Policy
- Once applied, no requests for cancellation and refund of application fees will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the Expo or not allowed to run on the race day due to high temperature or being unwell.
- Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event registration team immediately.
Entry Deferment Policy
- Only in the case of the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2023 event is cancelled for reasons whatsoever, would your entry at the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2023 be carried forward, in the same race category, to the subsequently conducted edition of the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon. No additional entry fees will be charged to such participants. Qualification criteria set for the next edition shall however apply.
- In the case where participation in specific race categories needs to be reduced in view of any Government issued protocols, the rule of last-in-first-out will be applied. Such participants who do not get final confirmations can defer their entry in the same race category to the next conducted edition of Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon. No additional entry fees will be charged to such participants. Qualification criteria set for the next edition shall however apply.
Other Important Points
- The right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this entry form are at the sole discretion of Anybody Can Run, and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
- Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon at any point in time without any notice.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
1. When is the On-Ground event’s race day?
The Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2023 will happen on Sunday, 17th December 2023.
2. When do the registrations start and end?
Registration Start – Monday, 24th July 2023
Registration End – Thursday, 30th Nov 2023
3. What is the minimum age eligibility to apply in each race category (on-ground)?
Half Marathon (21.097 kms) – 18yrs
10 Kms – 15 Yrs
5 Kms – 12 Yrs
4. What is the application fee for participating in the on-ground event?
Half Marathon (21.097 kms) – Rs. 2000/-
10 Kms – Rs. 1200/-
5 Kms – Rs. 800/-
Important: The registration fee paid is exclusively for your race category participation in the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2023. The registration fee is not, in part or full, payable for any offers/promotions/ discounts/goodies/race day tee, etc. These, if offered, will be by event sponsors/partners/ brands through the Event Promoter separately.
5. How to apply?
You can apply online here
6. What are the health mandatories to participate in Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2023?
Prevailing health advisories and mandatories as prescribed by the Central/State Governments shall apply.
7. How can an overseas applicant apply for the Event?
An overseas applicant can apply ONLY through online registrations
Important: Overseas applicants must check on travel protocols of their respective localities/countries and Rajasthan, India in force, prior to applying and participating at the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon 2023.
8. Which payment mode will be accepted for online registration?
An online applicant can pay ONLY via credit card, net banking, debit card, UPI and payment wallets.
9. How will my entry acceptance be intimated to me?
You will get an email confirmation on your registered email id
10. Can I register for more than one race category at the on-ground event?
No. An individual can apply only for one race category at the on-ground event. Multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
11. Can I register for both on-ground and virtual event?
Yes, you can register for both on-ground and virtual event, using the same email id.
12. Can I register for the virtual event if I have already registered for an on-ground event previously?
Yes, you can login with the same email id and proceed to the virtual race category section, pay and register in case you have already registered for the on-ground race category previously.
13. Can I run both on-ground as well as the virtual race of the same distance on the same day?
Yes, you can register for both the formats in the same race category and if confirmed, run on the same day.
14. What are the refund policies?
Once applied, no requests for refund of application fee will be entertained, under any circumstances.
15. Can I change my race category once I have applied/my application is confirmed?
Once you have applied for a particular race category, you cannot change your race category.
16. Will I get a timing certificate and finisher medal for participating in the Half Marathon (21.097) Kms Category/ Cool Run 10K (10 Kms) Dream Run (5kms)Category?
Yes, all finishers of the Half Marathon/ 10K race categories will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (medals will not be posted to individual runners).
17. When will I get my application confirmation and how?
Application confirmation will be sent on your registered email id
18. Can I register for my friend?
No. An applicant has to sign/agree to the waiver/consent himself/herself. You cannot register on your friend’s behalf.
19. How can I collect my bib for the on-ground race?
Running number bibs must be collected by all participants from the Vedanta Pink City Half Marathon bib expo 2023 on Friday, 15th Dec and Saturday, 16th December 2023 by showing any Government ID Proof.
20. While registering online, what should I do if the amount is deducted from my account but my transaction status is shown as pending?
We request you to send the transaction number immediately at the given mail id
21. Can you post me my Running Number Bib?
No. All participants must come to the Expo to collect their Bibs.
22. Can I transfer my bib to somebody else or somebody else can run on my bib?
No, it cannot be transferred to somebody else.
23. Will I get my bib replaced in case I lose it, or post a bib collection?
No, we will not be able to replace any bib once it has been collected from our end.